Friday 13 April 2012

Hello , Lovers ! Sincerely from , Dyana ~

I love you guys ! know what . i love someone ! he lokks very handsome and awesomr . i don't why , but his name same like my bf before , so , i can do anything for change that . because i just love the way he are . He's also a pious one . so , i know him well . hope he will be my partner as soon as possible . Someone would like to tell him about my feeling , i hope , he will accept my love .

No matter what he did , he will always be my love . i hope he will love me too ?
what ? i'm in love ? but ,i love to be in love . it just something that will make us be ourself and make us change to better . i have be a heartbroken situation . i don't want it to be again like that . He such a WTICH !
I hate him very much . he just using me . i'm just a loner and always will be if he not be with me .

U know what , i have in love with u before , but , for the third time ! i'm no longer will in love with u gain .
Such a SH*T THIN BOY !! :P

the ones is better than you , and you ! will might be jealous with him ! IDIOT BOY PERSON !
u such an egoistic person dude ! :P
i will never forgive u for the long last time ever ! i hate you very much ! Dx














No comments:

Post a Comment